Saturday, March 3, 2007

Art in Action|Artists Watch|Ala o Pele

Art in action, an artist's watch of the progress of this series "Ala o Pele" is coming along. I finished the second image yesterday. I will post it in its finished state today or tomorrow. I had to finish it up because it is the one I have chosen for my invitations of my show at Wailoa Center. With an opeing of April 6 and hanging on the 2nd I need to move along. I totally love how it turned out and the orchids made a wonderful touch. Big Island is know as the 'Orchid Isle" so it if totally fitting.

What I am working on today, the trees a bit, last night, and will complete the figure today I hope. If I do I will post both tomorrow, the orchid painting, titles unknown at this point, probably something Hawaiian or maybe just "Orchids".
OK... onward!

I am thinking too of making cookies today. No chocolate chips though... humm.

Aloha,

Kathy

PS Be sure to sign up for my newsletter OK? Just click my banner above or the title Art in Action|Artists Watch|Ala o Pele. Mahalo nui!

~~*~~

No comments: