Thursday, March 8, 2007

Free ART at Kathysart.com CLICK HERE



This is the painting I finished today.

If there is a downside to painting ten paintings at one time.. it is that it is kind of anti-climatic when one is done. I kind of becomes a blur... OK.. NEXT. It feels like my old days of doing 120-160 mugs a day, there is never enough.

I do think that for just about anyone else who has not experienced what it is like to do assembly work that would not be true.

On the bright side however, my goal is to finish the ten and feel a sense of completion then.

I have finished another painting. I will try to take photos of the new ones tomorrow.

ONWARD! Painting is a gift that matches my passion so I do not mean to dampen the experience... I only mean to be honest.

Aloha, Kathy

No comments: